From: Su Li [mailto:sli@rim.net]
Sent: Miércoles, 30 de Julio de 2003 05:36 p.m.
To: Hector Miranda; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: limits of OpenLDAP

It depend on the requirement of the performance -- how many read and write
per minute.

In my test, I set up more that a million user and do 20 searches per second,
but I do not do a lot of updates.

Also machine configuration may be another issue. My testing machine is
Redhat Linux with 2G memory.

Hope that helps.