Re: ldapsearch running from MS-DOS

Henry Chan wrote:

I'd like for ldapsearch to retrieve a CRL file which I can open up in Windows, and in proper format.

Grateful for any comments relating to this or experience sharing.

'man pkcs12' on any machine on which the full Openssl package has been installed. As far as experience goes, I've used pkcs#12 format to install Linux-generated CA and CRL certs on Windows machines (Netscape and IE browsers, IPSEC VPN etc.)

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Sometimes I'd rather read top-posted messages.
I wonder why ...

http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@billy.demon.nl