Re: LDAP Performance.

Today at 3:44pm, Beast wrote:

> Tuesday, July 29, 2003, 2:25:04 PM, Wesley wrote:
>
> > How do I migrate to bdb?
>
> > I install berkeley and then modify my slapd.conf?
>
> Could you do slapcat and then slapadd/ldapadd ??

If you do slapcat to dump the database, be sure to use slapadd to load
it, because slapcat will dump all the attributes including the ones that
ldapadd refuses to add (the ones you get when you add + to the search).

If you want to use ldapadd, be sure do use ldapsearch to dump the
database (with all the cautions about being sure you get everything
returned).

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===