[Date Prev][Date Next]
Up to date back-perl example module?
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Up to date back-perl example module?
- From: Kevin Greene <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:34:51 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
I'm looking for a good example or at least an up to date SampleLDAP.pm
for back-perl usage.
I had gotten it working but slapd kept crashing when I tried to add
using the sampleLDAP module until I realized it was looking for a bind
method that wasn't in the sample module. When I added a bind method,
the basic functionality started working.
Does anyone have a working back-perl module I can look at or is there a
good tutorial on it?