RE: More than one group for each user

Title: RE: More than one group for each user

Hi, Gabriel,

I'm a LDAP newbee and appreciated your answer to the attached question.

I'd like to ask a follow-up question if you don't mind.

Does LDAP support different primary/secondary groups for the same user on different client machines?

For example, if I have User1 on two machines defined as follows:

Machine1
        Group1          Primary
        Group3          Secondary
        Group6          Secondary

Machine2
        Group4          Primary
        Group6          Seconadry
        Group10 Secondary

I am using the PosixAccount and PosixGroup object class.  To date, I have only created LDAP records on the same  machine where the LDAP server is loaded.  I need to incorporate other servers into the configuration.

Thanx for any suggestions you or others might have,

Joe Jadick