Re: problems with slapadd

Kajta.
May be the slapadd process cant see the end of the record. It happened
here may times.

Be sure the last line in the record is "", for example:

echo "" >> record.ldif

the same goes for all records.

C ya

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation
glozano@noldata.com                               Calle 46 No. 40-19

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein