OpenLDAP training or courseware?

Hi,

Does anyone know of training or courseware offered covering ldap or openldap? There is precious little formalized information out there, and the system's flexibilty is both a blessing and a curse. What I've learned so far has been from the web, this list, and of course the ever-popular school of hard knocks :)

The only thing I've been able to find so far is a course from RedHat, which is currently under development but not available yet.

Cheers,

-Jeff

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA  93308
USA