Fw: help(Is there any C++ ldap libraries?)

 I've got a burning question related to my current development project:
when i use ldap_bin_s(..) to bin my ldap sever ,return is:protocol error <2>,requested protocol version is not allowed,
when i use follow C sentence to add a new entry,return is 1,2,3...,but when i browse openldap server(ported by me running in windows),
the new entry wes not exsisted there.can any anyone tell me why?
 uLastErr = ldap_add(pLdap,pDName,ppAttrs) ;