Adding entries and How to query?

I have a working ldap 2.1.12. I was able to create an
initial database entry copying the ldif file from the

Now I wanted to add another directory trees with this
ldif and slapd.conf file.

Off course I sligthly modified these additions with
dbd  and no additional include directives. It said it
added  stuff when I run ldapadd and verified that the
directory for stooges and fraternity were filled with
some data.

How to specify the query? I tried
ldapsearch -b 'o=stooges,dc=ldap,dc
=stooges,dc=org'  -D 'cn=StoogeAdmin,o=stooges' -w
but it does not return the entries. What am I missing?
it returns:
# extended LDIF
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=ldap,dc=stooges,dc=org> with scope sub
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL

# search result
search: 2