[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Missing schema and krbName issue


After I load Openldap 2.1.22 that I don't have autofs.schema and
kerberosobject.schema. So, I just went to web site to grab 2 of these
add into schema directory then try to do migration scripts. Then, I try
to start slapd, it shows krbName attribute is not found so again I went
to web site then grab a krbName attribute. However, it's still not
working because krbName name is still not show up in ldif file. I had
this work before, but I forgot why is not working this time. More, I
remember there was a 'accout' issue as well.