Almost there

Hi,

I got a response from the opeldap server:

bash-2.05b# /usr/local/bin/ldapsearch -b "o=whywire, dc=net" "uid=mbaki"
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <o=whywire, dc=net> with scope sub
# filter: uid=mbaki
# requesting: ALL
#

# mbaki, People, whywire, net
dn: uid=mbaki,ou=People,o=whywire,dc=net
uid: mbaki
cn: mbaki
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fSQyYSQwNCQ4TFdLS0hCdFZoNlIvNGowZ3hSVHJPZUVEcEp5QjRCckF
JZjdCZVF0cGZ6bVBpUksybHRwdQ==
uidNumber: 1001
gidNumber: 0
homeDirectory: /home/mbaki

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

How can I test it now, I installed PAM on my freebsd machine, and I have the following line in my /etc/pam.conf

# If the user can authenticate with S/Key, that's sufficient; allow clear
# password. Try kerberos, then try plain unix password.
login auth sufficient pam_ldap.so

but when I login using ssh, I use the new password and not the old password in my ldap database.

Am I missing something???

Thank you