bdb out of available locker entries

Hi everybody, I have a problem with my OpenLDAP 2.1.17. I have compiled it with BerkeleyDB 4.1.25 and I get the error of the subject when it´s working for I few days (it has an more than two thousand established sessions of average each day).

I´ve read this was a bug of Berkeley Db but I´ve seen the patch is applied on 4.1.25 version. Any ideas why this behaviour is caused?
I use it to authenticate from Courier IMAP (POP and IMAP users).

I hope any idea or posible way of debugging because each time this happens I have to reconstruct my LDAP db and this is not quite good ;-)

Thnks for your help

Jorge