[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: openldap down and pam ldap
- To: "Ang, Melissa" <MAng@axsone.com>, "Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: openldap down and pam ldap
- From: "Rigler, Steve" <SRigler@MarathonOil.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:24:34 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcM3Xm35f5VgS0m8T+mCYdvRTTDLuQAAx2RQ
- Thread-topic: openldap down and pam ldap
This same topic appeared on this list in February.
Check out this link and see if it helps:
It worked for me (RH8 machine).
From: Ang, Melissa [mailto:MAng@axsone.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:02 PM
To: Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)
Subject: openldap down and pam ldap
hello! I would like to ask if anyone has encountered the problem of using pam ldap for authentication and openldap server is not started. I could not seem to login even if I use local accounts.
any help is much appreciated. thanks!