JLDAP vs. Netscape LDAP Java SDK

We at Azusa Pacific University are moving to the Java platform for much
of our development.  I'm evaluating which Java LDAP API to use.  I
clearly understand the need for an LDAP-specific API in addition to
JNDI, but I'm not sure which one to use.  I've noticed JLDAP and the
Netscape/Mozilla SDK are very similar.  I'm wondering what other
people's preference is and if there are any "gotchas" I should watch out
for with either one?

I do not intend to start an API religious war.  ;-)

I have noticed there has been very little CVS activity on NS/Moz SDK,
but JLDAP has been active.

- Christoph