populating an ldap server from my address book

Hello. I've tried of populate my ldap server from my Mozilla Address Book.

First I export my address book to an ldif format, and try to pass it to openldap. No run: some strange objectclass (as mozillaAbPersonObsolete) and strange attr: (modifytimestamp). I remove them with sed and brothers.

After some steps like them, I get an ldif aceptable, but openldap complains for the most of the entries.

Are there any tool to export an correct ldfiff file?

Thanks a lot for your time.