Re: Can't add new entries

>When I try to use
>
> ladpadd -D "cn=admin,...." -f file.ldif
>
>I get the message:
>
>ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute (16)

If you want simple authentication and not SASL then use the -x option to
ldapadd. You may also want a -w or -W to specify the simple bind dn
password. see man pages for ldapadd.

Mark

                    Alberto Sáez
                    <ast@gbt.tfo.upm.es>              To:     openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    owner-openldap-software@Op        Subject:     Can't add new entries
                    enLDAP.org

                    16/06/2003 21:05
                    Please respond to ast

When I try to use

  ladpadd -D "cn=admin,...." -f file.ldif

I get the message:

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute (16)

I've found some references to this, but when trying to use with SASL,
and I'm using plain auth without TSL .

Any help? I can bind with other clients, but not with ldapadd.