quick start guide question

Hi,

I installed openladp2.1.17 with openssl, heimdal, berkeleyDB

and tested a quick start quide procedure(chapter 2) in administration guide.

in step 2. Add initial entries to your directory

I encountered the request for password input such as :

/usr/bin/ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=rndcenter,dc=com" -W -f test.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: DSA is unwilling to perform
        additional info: unauthenticated bind (DN with no password) disallowed

How can I initialize the LDAP Password and other authentication environment of heimdal?

Thank you in advance.

Reguards,

Byeongsoo Yun

DACOM R&D Center