Re: Adding or deleting items?

In a message dated: 05 Jun 2003 10:56:38 MDT
M Butcher said:

>On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 09:51, pll+ldap@lanminds.com wrote:
>
>> You should be able to use ldapadd or ldapdelete to do this
>
>I've never been able to use ldapadd to modify an existing entry... how
>would you do that?

Sorry, I think my brain misfired.  I was thinking that you could use
add/delete to add/delete a (unique)groupMember from a group, but
that's more likely a job for modify.

>That said, GQ or other viewers (there are a bunch of Web interfaces)
>certainly do make it easier if you're not used to working on the command
>line.

Even when you *are* used to the command line, sometimes GUIs have
their place ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul