[Date Prev][Date Next]
Does Active Directory Service support SSL?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Does Active Directory Service support SSL?
- From: <Kent_Wu@trendmicro.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:41:23 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcMpYHlZCPWzf1E9TR2jfDeg88rk7g==
- Thread-topic: Does Active Directory Service support SSL?
From the material I read it seems the SSL port for ADS is 636 however in my win2000 server actually it doesn't open up this port at all. It even can't be telnet'ed. Here I tried to use ldapssl_client_init() and ldapssl_init(hostname, port_no, 1) to establish the SSL channel with ADS but however regardless the port_no I put in is 389 or 636 it didn't work at all. Did I miss something here?
Thx a lot.