Problems using self-defined object schema

Hello,

I hope this is the correct mailinglist for my question, if not.. my
appologie.
I am trying to use a selfdefined schema as an addition to the
posixAccount
Objectclass. I selected 3 ID-ranges in the private sector: 1.1.2.1.1,
1.1.2.1.101-
1.1.2.1.105 and 1.1.2.2.101 to define the attributes and the
objectclass.

All information has been stored in a separate schema-file and included
the file
in the slapd.conf. (Schema file at the bottom of this e-mail)

I restarted openldap and there were no complains about a incorrect
configuration-
File. So far so good.

Adding a new entry with this new objectclass wouldn't succeed. I use a
LDIF-file for
fast adding information and testing. First it complains about a
none-existing attribute
type "authorizeOptionSSH", but the definition exists in the schema. When
I remove the
Line just to see what it does, it complains about an unrecogined
objectClass.

I added the schema-file and ldif-file at the bottom. All actions
(including new objectClass)
are done at a existing directory-database. Not using the extra class
will give no problem
when adding information.

I'm currently using the following software:
* Linux 2.4.20
* LDAP: 2.0.27

Can any one see what seems to be the problem? Thanks in advance....

F. Wiegerinck
fwjwiegerinck@dds.nl

Schema-file:
============
 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.1 NAME 'authorizeOptionEnable'
  DESC 'Enables and authorize an specific option'
  EQUALITY booleanMatch
  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.7
 )

 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.101 NAME 'authorizeOptionSSH'
  DESC 'Enable authorization for SSH'
  SUP authorizeOptionEnable
 )

 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.102 NAME 'authorizeOptionCVS'
  DESC 'Enable authorization for CVS'
  SUP authorizeOptionEnable
 )

 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.103 NAME 'authorizeOptionFTP'
  DESC 'Enable authorization for FTP'
  SUP authorizeOptionEnable
 )

 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.104 NAME 'authorizeOptionHTTP'
  DESC 'Enable authorization for HTTP/Web server'
  SUP authorizeOptionEnable
 )

 attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.105 NAME 'authorizeOptionDB'
  DESC 'Enable authorization for Database'
  SUP authorizeOptionEnable
 )

 objectclass ( 1.1.2.2.101 NAME 'authorizeServices' SUP top AUXILIARY
  DESC 'Enable authorization'
  MUST authorizeOptionSSH
  MAY ( authorizeOptionCVS $ authorizeOptionFTP $ authorizeOptionHTTP $
authorizeOptionDB )
 )

LDIF-file:
==========
dn: uid=testuser3, ou=UserAccounts, dc=student,dc=ict,dc=hen,dc=nl
uid: testuser3
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: authorizeServices
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
authorizeOptionSSH: TRUE
authorizeOptionCVS: TRUE
userPassword:: testtest
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 500
gidNumber: 100
shadowMax: 99999
objectClass: top
gecos: Test User
shadowLastChange: 12180
cn: Test User LDAP
homeDirectory: /home/accounts/t/testuser3
shadowWarning: 7