[Date Prev][Date Next]
Access List Example
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Access List Example
- From: "Leone, Todd" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:59:19 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcMlU5975vrv9mXWR+69VjOTRYIJjA==
- Thread-topic: Access List Example
I've been fighting with this all day and hopefully someone will share
An example of their access list in regards to the following:
Based upon group membership, display multiple attributes..
Uid=test,ou=people,o=suffix is in group employees
So if test binds and searches, sn=smith
The results will display employeeNumber, workphone, etc...
But is someone else searches who's not in group employees
employeeNumber, workphone will not be displayed....
Any examples will be greatly
University of Utah