Re: Search Result is result: 32 No such object

Hi,

do a man ldapsearch and it will tell you how to do the
search.

Or you can go to www.openldap.org and look at the
online documentation there.

You need to try out the command line (not with ldif
file - for me ldif files are useful when I have to
add/modify/delete entries, NOT search) a few times to
get the hang on how to do so. Then you can start to
play around with more complicated filters.

Thanks
Chee Wai