Re: 2.1.16 (back-sql) ORDERING / filter comparison searches supported?

> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone tell me if greater-than-or-equals / less-than-or-equals
> filters are supported in v2.1.16 slapd with Back-SQL?
>
> Example:  ldapsearch ...  (cn<=Smith) ...
>
> I've tried adding the line "ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch" to various
> attribute definitions in core.schema, but to no avail.

back-sql search in 2.1.16 is broken; it should
be fixed in 2.1.17.  As a workaround, you may
try to set "schemacheck off".  I don't think
it's going to work on numeric data, thou, since
everything is assumed to be a varchar.  I'm
working on type awareness, but you won't see
anything released until OpenLDAP 2.2

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati