Re: number of entries

I use the LDAP Broweser by Jarek Gawor.  When you open a folder it will
give you the number of entries that folder contains.  I have written a
perl script to count the number of records in the ldif file I create my
database with.  I then compare the result of the perl script with the
entries for the Browser.  They always match.

--
Facade: Provide a unified interface to a set of interfaces in a
subsystem.

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute