De: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]En nombre de Quanah
Gibson-Mount
Enviado el: miercoles 26 de marzo de 2003 4:55
Para: Igor Brezac; Matthew Mauzy
CC: LDAP Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Configuring Solaris 8 clients

Interesting... I've had no problems configuring my Solaris 9 machine via
the command line tool to use our OpenLDAP-2.1.16 servers, and it was
trivial to apply that configuration to our Solaris 8 machines, which also
have no problem accessing it.  We even have OS X accessing them at this
point.  The only thing I can't get to work so far is our Kerberos 5 login
with LDAP uid lookups with Redhat 8. :P

--Quanah

--On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 22:03:29 -0500 Igor Brezac <igor@ipass.net>

--