[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd asserting and aborting
- To: LDAP Mailing List <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: slapd asserting and aborting
- From: Ashish Gawarikar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:43:16 -0800
- Organization: Sendmail, Inc.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
We are running the 2.1.16 openldap on Solaris 8. We are using the
back-ldap feature on this to
get info from a netscape ldap server.
The slapd.conf contains
(The netscape ldap server is running on port 489).
And we get an assertion failure, when we run it in foreground with debug
level of 256
Assertion failed: 0, file io.c, line 681
The program that is run, does a ldapsearch for 1000 entries and then
quits. The abort doesnt
happen always, but once in 3-4 times the program to do the ldapsearch is
Thanks for all the help in advance,