RE: SASL authentication, user not found

lør, 2003-03-22 kl. 22:42 skrev Howard Chu:

> > Well, mine works and I cheesed mine off Howard!
>
> Search filters are enclosed in parentheses. The above filter cannot work as
> written.

Which "above", his or mine? I swear to someone's teeth mine works.

If people could be bothered to go back to 2002-7-12 and look for the
thread "Storing SASL secrets in the directory" then the present thread
could be snapped off without further ado.

I owe Howard as many half liters of Belgian Palm beer as he can quaff,
only in Utrecht, not Amsterdam.

Best,

Tony

--