"no operational structural attributes" when update on slave ldap

Dear all,

I have 2 LDAP servers (using bdb-end and openldap 2.1.16) for mail
server authentication. They are configured as master and slave LDAP
servers.

After the configuration, I can able to update records in master server
and the slurpd process can replicate to the slave server successfully.
However, When I update the slave server, it has an error message "no
operational structural attributes" and reject my updates.

I am confused since this error happens on updating slave server , not
master server. Can anyone have similar problems happened ?

In addition, I have read through the FAQ pages and find that :

Is it related to this problem ? I really don't understand why it happens
even read through the FAQ ?

Thanks in Advance

Vito