[Date Prev][Date Next]
Possible to use host attribute with groups?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Possible to use host attribute with groups?
- From: Chris Hirsch <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:51:32 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2; MultiZilla v1.1.33 (b)) Gecko/20021202
Hey all....I was trying to figure out if its possible to create a group
with the host attribute so that anybody who belongs to a particular
group can have access to a particular set of machines too. Is this
possible? If not what is the proper way to do this?
It seems too cumbersome to explicitly enable what machines a person may
Actual label instruction on an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.