Re: Possible to use host attribute with groups?

Chris Hirsch wrote:

Hey all....I was trying to figure out if its possible to create a group with the host attribute so that anybody who belongs to a particular group can have access to a particular set of machines too. Is this possible? If not what is the proper way to do this?

It seems too cumbersome to explicitly enable what machines a person may access. Ideas?

Thanks!
Chris

I would suggest making a template ldif file for different groups.

bc