Enabling slp in ldap

I am trying to enable slp in ldap, so that a LDAP-Server should contact to a
SLP-Directory Agent on start and register his name and url. I searched this
information in OpenLDAP archiv and found an entry, which says, I should configure with
-> CPPFLAGS=-DHAVE_SLP ./configure
I configured (openldap-2.1.3) in this way with optional parameter.
-> CPPFLAGS=-DHAVE_SLP ./configure --disable-bdb --enable-ldbm --enable-slp
OpenLDAP finds slp files.
checking for slp.h... yes
checking for SLPOpen in -lslp... yes
But when I start slapd, it does not register with SLP-Directory Agent.
Do you have any idea, what the reason could be, plz?
Jetzt 52 verschiedene Briefpapiere fur Ihre E-Mails bei
WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021140