[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAP Software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: createtimestamp sorting
- From: Jon Roberts <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:47:37 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
I'm using OpenLDAP 2.1.12.
The attribute createtimestamp is visible and accurate. When I sort
entries by it, however, the results are unpredictable. The attribute is
not in any schema, so I'm assuming it's internally managed. There isn't
anything in the list archives even mentioning it for the past few years,
so I have to ask...
Why can't openldap sort on createtimestamp? There's no "standard schema"
excuse this time. The value would be immense, to say the least.