TLS question

Hi.

I have trouble using LDAP with TLS and SSL.

I if issue the following command:

ldapsearch -ZZ -h myldap '(filter)'

then ldapsearch program successfully connects to LDAP server and performs
the search. This works okay, if i have "TLS never" option in my ldap.conf
file.

If i set TLS to "hard", then ldapsearch command dies with error 81 (can't
contact ldap server).

My ldap server is runing on ldap and ldaps ports, and i can successfully
connect to it from Java LDAP browser using SSL. I Cannot connect using SSL
from Microsoft Windows Adressbook clients... This is weird.

And yes, i have self issued SSL certificate.

Any comments on this post would be appreciated.

Best regards, Brane