Re: autoconf under openldap-2.1.8

Thanks for your response, Kurt.

What I am trying to do is to build openldap2.1.8 under Tru64 Unix. During configuration I ran into the following error:

494773:./conftest: /sbin/loader: Fatal Error: Cannot map library libdb-4.1.so

The error happened when it is checking on Berkeley DB thread support. I thought there is a patch to solve this problem :

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200211/msg00108.html

which needs to modify the file openldap.m4 under build directory. In that case,  my understanding would be that I will have to run autoconf to regenerate the configure script. Have I missed anything or is my understanding not right? Thanks for your help.

Cindy Wang