duplicate entries allowed?

hi all,
In my linux box I installed openldap. its working fine.

In Oracle, it is possible to have duplicate entries in the tables,
provided that table doesnot have a primary key or a unique index on that
column ( which is duplicate ).

The same way, is possible in directory server to hold the duplicate
entries? Is there any option  to create duplicate entries in the
directory server it would helpful for me to generalize the LDAP client
library.

my DIT look like,
dn: cn=pandry,ou=customer,dc=foo,dc=com
cn:pandry
name:pandry
country:india
phone:333333
objectclass:customer
objectclass:top

The duplicate entry look like ( I changed only phone )
dn: cn=pandry,ou=customer,dc=foo,dc=com
cn:pandry
name:pandry
country:india