Re: Adding an attribute host

Do you have "objectClass: account" in this entry? According to the
cosine.schema, you need an "objectClass: account" in the in the entry to
use the "host" attribute.

>>> Robert Canary <phantom@ohiocounty.net> 02/16/03 08:38 AM >>>
I'm using the ldapmodify with and ldif file whcih has the following:

dn: uid=someusername,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: host
host: mchn2.example.com

However, I am getting this:

ldap_modify: Object class violation
             additional info: attribute 'host' is not allowed

'host' is in the cosine.schema.  cosine.schema is included in the
slapd.conf