A dumb question, but my brain is stuck :)

	Howdy!

	I'm fairly sure the answer is no, but I'll ask the question
	anyway.

	We've an esatblished Directory with dn of the from

	dn: cn= title last/first, ou=Dept,o=McGill,c=ca

	I would now like to construct dns of the from

	dn: id=#####,ou=Students,o=McGill,c=a

	Can I do this or once I've bounght into a dn structure
	it's mine to keep. I suspect yes (actually deep down in
	my heart I know it's so, but my mind says 'why not!').

	Please help the the permafrost that is covering my cognitive
	abilities....:)

	TIA

	As Always