Re: How to change the login look up order with LDAP?

søn, 2003-02-02 kl. 22:41 skrev julien Touche:

> In fact, it's a redhat "problem".
> when you configure auth with the redhat "setup" tool, it manages to
> change only ONE file. that's why auth is resturned by
> service=system-auth, which is used in all other pam files.

<snip>

> and by default, an ldap-configured auth is not reporting to files ...
> ask redhat why ...

Hmmm ... thanks. I should have known. In fact, no mention was made of
the distro in the original poster's question.

Yesterday RH sent me an automated "you're going to get struck off our
update notification list unless you start using up2date and red carpet
and let us take over your machine from afar."

No way, Red Hat.

Best,

Tony

--