[Date Prev][Date Next]
Problem with userCertificate;binary
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Problem with userCertificate;binary
- From: Bjørn Asle Taranger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:10:48 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcLGDeQFPbjRtsrnRfi/KV6E+6VyfQ==
- Thread-topic: Problem with userCertificate;binary
I've been browsing the list archives for a while now, hoping to find an answer to my woes.
A couple of days ago I downloaded OpenLDAP 2.1.12, and compiled it on a RH 7.2 server. I have been fiddling with this installation for a while, and things seem to work as expected except for one thing:
When I try to upload a user certificate (using ldapadd), I consistently get one of the following errors:
a. Object class violation (65)
additional info: attribute 'userCertificate;binary' not allowed
b. Undefined attribute type (17)
additional info: userCertificate: requires ;binary transfer
In the first case I have tried to attach the certificate with the following syntax:
...some data ...
In the second case the entry looks like this:
Can anyone explain to me what might be going on here?
Bjørn Asle Taranger
tel: +47 90 92 82 42