How can I make MS-windows use openldap to authenticate the login?

Hi there

I just installed openldap service on a linux server
and made it work. Now all the linux machines can use
ldap as user information look-up and login
authentication. But although it may seem obvious I
could not find a way to make our MS-windows machines
to use ldap as their authentication. Could anybody
tell me how to do that?
We have Win-2k and Win-Xp machines. Do we need to
install  any new software?
Thank you very much.