[Date Prev][Date Next]
Standard objectClass for Project Management?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Standard objectClass for Project Management?
- From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <email@example.com>
- Date: 20 Jan 2003 14:16:03 -0500
- Organization: TCI Business Innovation through Open Source Computing
I'm working on a CRM project that also ties in project management
and documentation details, and while the inetOrgPerson and document
objectClasses are very close to our requirements (close enough to
subclass) I can't find anything suitable for describing a project.
does anyone know of any public standard objectClass schemas intended
for project management records?
Gary Lawrence Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org - TeleDynamics Communications
- blog: http://www.teledyn.com/mt/ - biz: http://teledyn.com/ -
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." (Picasso)