[Date Prev][Date Next]
back-sql using ldap_entries View
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: back-sql using ldap_entries View
- From: "Steve Tarkalson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:20:32 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcK89RQmfZ8cNxD4R+iYSJtHNHFrjA==
- Thread-topic: back-sql using ldap_entries View
I am using back-sql with MS Sql Server which is working as expected thus far. When I replaced the ldap_entries Table with a View things stopped working - the entries contained within the View aren't found. I have compared the structure and content of both the Table and View forms of ldap_entries and they are identical.
Using a View is documented in servers/slapd/back-sql/docs/concept file, so I supposed that this was a supported configuration. Has anyone had success in doing this? I would appreciate any insight you can provide.