slapd.conf access statement

I have LDAP entries that look something like this:

dn: ou=blah.net,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net
    userpassword: password
dn: cn=one,ou=blah.net,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net

dn: ou=something.net,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net
    userpassword: password2
dn: cn=one,ou=something.net,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net
dn: cn=two,ou=something.net,ou=accounts,dc=example,dc=net

I would like to allow a user identified by the userpassword to have write access to all of the entries "under" that DN (cn=one, cd=two, ..."). I'm not exactly sure how to do this in slapd.conf. Can someone point me to syntax for the 'access' statements here? I have read the man page and help pages, and it's not clear. It seems that 'by self' only allows access to the entry itself, and not to the entries "under" that entry.

Thanks for any help.

 - Jason Parsons