Schema layout/design

I'm working on improvements on phpQLAdmin (web interface for QmailLDAP).

I need to store server configurations in LDAP (easiest way).

Current config file. Only for one server, but there's the possibility
to manage multiple servers, possibly (read likely) to be different...

        http://phpqladmin.bayour.com/config.inc.txt

The schema I've come up with so far (without much thought) looks like

        http://phpqladmin.bayour.com/phpQLAdmin.schema.txt

But it don't "seem right" (can't put my finger on it, it just feels wrong).
Should I use one attribute for one config option (booleans etc), or should
I structure it differently?

Any thoughts?