[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Schema layout/design
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 06 Jan 2003 21:02:00 +0100
- Organization: LDAP/Kerberos expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
I'm working on improvements on phpQLAdmin (web interface for QmailLDAP).
I need to store server configurations in LDAP (easiest way).
Current config file. Only for one server, but there's the possibility
to manage multiple servers, possibly (read likely) to be different...
The schema I've come up with so far (without much thought) looks like
But it don't "seem right" (can't put my finger on it, it just feels wrong).
Should I use one attribute for one config option (booleans etc), or should
I structure it differently?