ldap_add: No such object - another one

I have defined my files as follows, and do not know what I have done wrong - I have only started using LDAP.
slapd.conf extract:

database	ldbm
suffix		"dc=name,dc=com"
rootdn		"dc=name,dc=com"
index	objectClass	eq

My ldif file -

dn: ou=employee,dc=name,dc=com
ou: employee
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: employee

dn: ForeName=Sonia,ou=employee,dc=name,dc=com
ForeName: Sonia
SurName1: Gillespie
Department: dept
TelephoneNumber1: 02890509301
objectclass: nameDirectory

And I get the following error -

add ou:
        employee
        employee
add description:
        Staff within Lagan
add objectclass:
        top
        organizationalUnit
adding new entry ou=employee,dc=lagan,dc=com
ldap_add: No such object
ldap_add: additional info: parent does not exist

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Sonia Gillespie.

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.