[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap_add: No such object - another one
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ldap_add: No such object - another one
- From: "Sonia Gillespie" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:42:46 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Importance: high
- Thread-index: AcKh7FnGRlW5cFPkSxeeVsEuzioiVA==
- Thread-topic: ldap_add: No such object - another one
I have defined my files as follows, and do not know what I have done wrong - I have only started using LDAP.
index objectClass eq
My ldif file -
description: Staff list
And I get the following error -
Staff within Lagan
adding new entry ou=employee,dc=lagan,dc=com
ldap_add: No such object
ldap_add: additional info: parent does not exist
Can anyone help me?
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.