Re: Question about LDAP and password Changes

In what language?
Generally: Do a bind on with the old password, if the bind
succeeds, then you can change that users password, (remember to compare
the two given passwords before updating)
Otherwise send an appropriate error message.

--
Asbjørn Eliassen
Fiolstien 1B-6