schema questions

Hi there,

I've two questions regarding schema definitions.

1.) I've defined an Attribute "systelno" resp. "systelnumber"
Does it matter whether I write
NAME ("systelno" "systelnumber")
or
NAME ("systelnumber" "systelno")
besides that slapd returns the former of the two strings during
ldapsearches?
I.e. may I exchange those two without messing up my existing data? And,
may i remove one of those two without disturbing my existing data? (I'd
guess Attributes are stored by their OID, not their names, eh?)

2.) Does it matter whether I write "systelno" or "systelnumber" in my
ObjectClass definition? (Regarding schema checking during
ldapadd/-modify or something..)

thanx in advance,
daniel
--
"Windows '98 is so similar to Windows '95 because Apple hasn't invented
anything worth copying since 1995."