-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Aaron Sturm

I've spent a few hours looking for answers to this with no luck.

When trying to compile openldap on a solaris box I can get through configure
and make depend. When I run make I get the following error:

  Entering subdirectory libldbm
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/chewy/openldap-2.0.27/libraries/libldbm'
gcc -g -O2 -I../../include        -I../../include   -I/opt/berkeleydb/include
     -c -o ldbm.o ldbm.c
ldbm.c: In function `ldbm_open':
ldbm.c:329: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from incompatible
pointer type
ldbm.c:329: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes pointer from
integer without a cast
ldbm.c:329: too few arguments to function