TLS questions...

Hi everyone,

I know this has been done to death, but I'm really struggling to get
ldaps to work on my system.

Following various howtos and the like I have a CA, I have created a
key and certificate for the ldap server, however it continues to fail
on connection.

Here is the output from a client connection:

root@hppa/etc/ssl/CA # openssl s_client -connect ldap.sspl.net.au:636
Root CA
verify error:num=19:self signed certificate in certificate chain
verify return:0
24994:error:140790E5:SSL routines:SSL23_WRITE:ssl handshake

I haven't been able to find any info that I can use to help resolve
this problem.

Should I head over to the openssl mailing lists and ask this?