[Date Prev][Date Next]
Allowing users to modify records?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Allowing users to modify records?
- From: John Coonrod <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:36:54 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
I'd like to use openldap as a shared address book, allowing all users
to make changes. What do I need to put - either in slapd.conf or in the
individual user records to allow this?
Dr. John Coonrod, Vice President, The Hunger Project
15 East 26th Street, New York, NY 10010, www.thp.org